Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

It was kind of hard for me to get up this morning as I was just plain lazy I guess, but as we wanted to go to Bible Study I made the effort...It was worth the effort as Pastor Stacey taught on the Book of Psalms, Chapter 18 and brought out new meaning for some of the verses...I think it's just great when you can go to any study and learn from it...Pastor said the Book of Psalms was his favorite book to study and I can see why...Great job Pastor...

After Bible study Marilyn and I had breakfast with some friends from another park...We usually have a breakfast with them almost every Sunday...It's nice to socialize with folks from other parks, especially in the summer when there isn't many people in all the parks...I play pool with the man so we see them often...This afternoon it was too hot to do any thing outside so we just stayed in the house and did the TV. thing and played with the computer...Don't we have an exciting life??? HA HA As long as we are having fun and have good friends and are reasonably healthy,,, life's good....