Saturday, June 13, 2009

Area update

I have done a little work in updating Marilyn's hidey hole and alligator pond back of the house...I told her that now that I stirred things up, the alligators would probably eat the rabbits and frog....She said that she had them trained very well and they would behave better that I do....I guess that she has me figured out for sure...At least I got to go over to another park and play pool this afternoon.. We played for about 2 hrs. so that is enough to satisfy me...

Yesterday afternoon I spent playing with the new laptop and getting it set up...OH I have a lot of new bells and whistles on it to learn how to control...It is going to be OK after I get use to it...At least I won't have to carry some much extra external stuff for pictures and Internet...All though some of the places we go I won't have Internet so will just settle for playing games and viewing pictures that we take of the grand kids and friends that we don't see very often...I know we will get to see some of the family that we don't see often enough...Still don't know when we are going though...Still in the planning stage...