Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

I had a great Fathers Day today , I got to talk to all my boys....What more can a father ask if they are so far away and can't get away to see you...At least I promised them we would see them in the near future and that seemed to satisfy them temporally...

The day started out with Bible Study at Don and Marji Soole's house with Pastor Stacey and Tina...They were blessed to have all their children there, even the daughter and son-in-law that are in the service...They are going to be deployed to Iraq for a year so it was good for them to be able to come at this time...The Bible study was great with much to think about if you listened...The theme was "Whom will you serve" from Ephesians and 2nd Timothy...Just a great day indeed....

After Bible study Marilyn and I went to meet some friends for breakfast at a little restaurant that we go to on Sunday morning...We had a great breakfast and good company...Life's good....