Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lazy Day on Saturday

I was too lazy to even go up to the small garage sale that a couple of the ladies had in the small hall...By the time I decided to go it was all over and cleaned up....Marilyn did go earlier and bought some cushions for some chairs....I got up there in time to close the gate for the day as the mail man had already come and gone...Oh well at least I got to do something...

I spent most of the afternoon straiting up my bulletin board on the computer cabinet doors..I had quite a mess and finally got it all together and organized...We did go for our nightly ride in the golf cart and stopped by Don and Marji Sooles house for a chat...Don seems to be getting better every day and that's good to know...They ask it we were coming to Bible Study in the morning and we said yes, so we have that planned...

I want to wish all the fathers and grandfathers a HAPPY FATHERS DAY tomorrow on Sunday....Enjoy the day....I hope all your kids contact you...