Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Tours

Well we did our usual Monday tour at Wal-mart this morning after a short stop at Walgreen's...We hadn't been in there for quite some time and wanted to check on a couple of things...It is sure a nice store and has some unusual items, some things you can't find elsewhere....At least we were able to do some walking in air conditioning instead of the hot outside...This afternoon consisted of TV time and computer updating...I am finally getting the laptop to where I think I want it so will be ready for the trip if we can figure out just when we will go....I am getting kind of fidgety as I don't want to wait too long as it will be too hot up there and we will be blamed for bringing the hot weather with us...HA HA

I did talk to Berwyn and Erma Cleaveland to find out how they were doing and they said just great...They wanted to know when we were coming up and I gave them an estimate...They said that we better come to see them when we got up there and I said we would...Berwyn sounds just as ornery as ever and full of go...I will have to challenge him to a game of pool on his table down in his basement...They want us to go to the celebration in Oakland for the 4th of July, but we will just have to see...