Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun

I tell you one thing I am having fun setting up this blog...I just can't seem to get it exactly how I want it to look...I am going to have to have Barb to E-mail me some info when I finally get to the point that I am stuck....It is all just a learning process and at my age that doesn't come as easily as it use to....But I am just as stubborn as ever, so we will see what gives first...

It's certainly warm here today(about 100) with the heat index of about 110...That's warm, but not bad if you stay in air conditioning...Oh well at least I usually have some thing to do in the house...At this time I am waiting on a new laptop to come in Friday...The old one turned into a boat anchor about two weeks ago...I had it looked at and it would cost at least 1/2 the cost of a new one to fix it so do the math...At least the new one has a lot more bells and whistles on it to play with..(and a warranty)..That will make my brother-in-law in Florida laugh...My wife and her sister just shake their heads and smile at the things their men do but just as the women say, we men can say"We are worth it too"...HA HA...Enough foolishness for now...More later..