Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another HOT Sunday

At least it was kind of cool this morning early (at least that's what Marilyn said) , but it got very hot the rest of the day...We started off with Bible Study at some friends house and they off to breakfast with some friends from another park...We went to the usual cafe as it's always good and friendly....We did manage to get to Wal-mart to pick up a few things that we needed...That will save more time tomorrow for packing the car for our trip...We both kind of hate to pack to go any where as we all ways take too much stuff....This trip we are taking some things up to the kids for them so it makes it more crowded, so maybe we won't take much of our things...HA HA I don't bet on it...

We did find out that one of our friends up in Iowa was taken off life support and wasn't expected to make it...It is just sad that we have to lose our friends and family, but I know that it's the way things are in the world...All of us have our time coming and will take our turn as God directs...

While I am thinking of it....Most of the places we are going up north we won't be able to get on the net, so don't know when or if I will be able to post any thing on the blog or even use the E-mail...The kids all seem to use cell phones now instead of land lines...I have the laptop set up if I can find some wireless spot...We'll just have to wait and see...I know that when we get back I will probably make up for lost time...HA HA More tomorrow...