Friday, June 19, 2009

Knee problem

Well I finally bit the bullet so to speak and made an appointment with the Dr. to get a couple of shots in the knees....I thought with us going up NORTH for a visit, I didn't want to get up there and have my knees get worse and no way to get a shot easily....I got in and got it taken care of this morning so now I am set as good as I'm going to get so to speak...Now if we could just finalize some plans for the trip we would be in business....The Dr. said to stay off my feet for the rest of the day as much as possible, so this afternoon all I did was to update the new laptop and install some of the software that I need and get it updated...It sure takes time to start all over with new stuff to get it like you want it and all the stuff you want on it...But it's all fun and I really enjoy it, at least some of it...

I got a couple of E-mails from Phyllis Neudorff and from Kay Voss telling about how they were doing, and what they were doing for fun...Kay said that it was wet and dreary and wished for some of our heat...I would sure send her some if I could...Keep well everyone