Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Play Day

This was another play day for me as I went over to Snow to Sun Park and played pool with the guys...We have been playing some different games in pool just to make it interesting and fun...Marilyn said that she got more work done today while I was gone so tomorrow she will be able to play cards up in the little hall and still be ahead....That means I will be able to go to Siesta Park and play pool over there with the guys from there....I think that will be the last time I will be able to play before we take off and go up north sometime next week...Just have to wait and see if we can get every thing together that we want to before we go...I know that the kids are checking in every day or so to see how we are coming along and I like to keep them guessing, (course some of the times we don't know ourselves) as to what we are going to do...It's nice to be retired and not have to punch the clock so to speak...It's all good...