Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Again???

Well here it is Sunday again...I have been kind of dreading today as it will be the last Church Service at Magnolia until next September and I am going to miss it...I know that everyone will be traveling at some time this summer and there isn't too many folks left to attend services, so I understand why....Oh Well...Just need to study the Word ourselves as the Lord wants us to anyway...
Yesterday was Saturday and we took it easy around here, just did some tv watching, playing on the computer and I did set up and update the WII on the tv in the Texas room to watch netflix movies...I had previously set up the one in the living room for the same thing so if Marilyn is watching something on tv that I don't want to watch I can watch a movie in the Texas room or vise versa...
After Church services this morning we went to breakfast at Sivila's cafe as usual and then on to WAL-MART to pick up a few things...This afternoon was relax time as the wind was almost strong enough to blow you away if you got out side, so guess what ....Don't go out....HA HA...More when I have another thought.....