Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Time

Well it looks like summer time is here....It's very warm (in the upper 90s ) every day now and dry, dry , dry.....The only thing moist about the weather is the humidity and folks sweating (if they are working outside).....At least we aren't having tornadoes tearing up the houses and country side like up north in the mid west....I fell sorry for the ones that the wind and the flooding has wiped out......I just turn up the air conditioner and watch some movies on netflix to pass the time away, unless I am playing pool or taking Marilyn to Wal-mart...HA HA...I did go to the Dr. and I am going to have my knees replaced in the near future...I need to get a complete physical for the Dr. to get blood work and so forth before scheduling the surgery, but it won't be too long coming....I am kind of glad to be doing it, but am kind of dreading it also....Oh well I know that it will be better for me in the long run as it hurts now anyway so let's get on with it...This afternoon we went up the hall in the fireside room for pot luck again... We have a nice group of folks that are here all summer and are glad to get together for some socializing and good food...You can't beat that can you?????