Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hot Days

Well I thought I better write something down and try to keep up with things....Yesterday I had to go to the hearing aid place and let them do a cleaning on my aids and replace the tubes....The last time I went for some replacements some how I got some longer tubes and I wasn't happy with the fit, but they did a new fitting and this time every thing was very good.....On the way back home Marilyn said that she needed a hair cut so we stopped and got it done....In the afternoon we went to pot luck up at the hall in the fireside room....I must say the ladies in the park sure know how to cook as I ate too much again....It was sure good to be able to laugh and eat with a nice bunch of people...It's always more fun that way...After wards we were asked to shuffle a game with some friends...We haven't done any yet this year and really don't know much about it but we tried and had a good time....We will sure do some more of it in the future...
Today not much in the morning but I did go up and play pool this afternoon as it was the regular day for the park play...We always have a good time and laugh a lot at each other...That's whats nice about having friends and not getting too serious about things....Keep smiling....