Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update

I am trying not to get too far behind in keeping up with the blog, but sometimes I get off the Internet and then I remember that I should have put something down....Well not much has happened in the last couple of days exciting but here goes....Yesterday the big highlight was the pot luck here in the village up at the fireside room in the big hall...We had 20 people in attendance and the food was great and lots of it.....Marilyn took baked beans and came home with an empty bowl....Every one loved them and down here in the deep south Texas most people know food and what's good....Oh we do love to eat and I guess it shows on this old fat boy.....HA HA....
Today the most exciting thing was I went up to the pool room and played pool in the afternoon...Not too many but we had fun....One guy came down from Snow to Sun to play with us as they are kind of short on players also....On a different note the weather today was cool for this time of year only about 70 degrees for a high with a little breeze...It suppose to be about the same tomorrow so it's a good time for any thing outdoors or just be able to set out in the screen room.....I't still dry but it'll rain one of these days ( I hope )....I guess we are never satisfied it seems....We just need to count our Blessings every once in a while....That's something to think on for us all......