Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hot Summer

Well this past week has been very warm but I managed to play pool a couple of days(imagine that) take Marilyn to Wal-mart a couple of times and have a couple of Dr.s appointments....So far every thing is going well...I have an appointment with a heart Dr. this coming Tuesday morning for the first time ever...My Dr. wants me checked for any heart problems before he will set up the surgery for my knees....I have never had any heart problems and didn't have a heart Dr., so he set me up with one....I guess as we get OLDER they want to make sure of every thing....I some times wonder if they just want to make a car payment and want some extra money...HA HA....Oh well I guess we just have to do what they want to get anything done....
Tomorrow is Memorial Day and we need to remember all those that have gone before us and honor them with memories of times that we had together that are precious to us now....We need to remember all those that fought and died for our freedom around the world....God bless them and their families for their sacrifice...