Friday, April 29, 2011

Life's good

Well this morning I got the privilege of taking Marilyn to one of her favorite places (Wal-Mart) for some shopping and get out time....On the way we stopped at Whataburger and had breakfast....Also one of her favorite places to eat breakfast I might add...Of course today was the regular afternoon for the guys to play pool here in the park....At this time of the year there isn't too many left, but we did have enough to play partners....We would play four games and then we would change partners so you got to play with every one at some time during the afternoon... That sure makes it more fun for all as it's never one sided for very long....This evening we were invited to some friends home here in the village for a fish supper....Talk about eating too much....Oh My...All I can say is the food and fellowship was super good.....I don't think you can beat that for having a super day...OH well... Life's so good...