Saturday, May 14, 2011

Already Saturday????

I can't believe how fast the time goes by any more....It seems like I just posted on the blog yesterday and then I realize several days have come and gone....On last Wednesday we went up to the hall and listened to Diego sing and play....He comes every two weeks on Wednesday afternoon for a couple of hours for some great entertainment...There is always several people dancing....It seems that many love the line dancing as many jump for the chance to do it...
Thursday a group of us from the Village went to Golden Corral in the afternoon for a late lunch...Some one said that there was 24 in number...I guess we will be going there at least once a month from now on....Everyone had a good time and of course we all ate too much....
.Friday Wal-mart got a visit from Marilyn and I as they may have moved something with out telling us....And of course in the afternoon I played pool up at the pool hall here in the park....We even had one visitor for another park to come and visit us....I did get an invite to come over there and play some evening as he said that like every where else the players are getting scarce and few...I guess I will try to take him up on the offer some time next week or so...
Today I managed to do a couple of little odd jobs around the house here (scraping and painting the stair railing) and do some planing on some projects here at home...Oh well I guess time flies when you are having fun....Later...