Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quite a week

This has been quite a week for the old fat boy as I have had Dr.s appointments almost every day running all kinds of test trying to find something wrong with me...Well today when I had the last test and saw the Dr. for the results of all the test he told me that every thing was normal....The heart was strong and no blockages in the veins that they could find....He then told me that he would OK any surgery to my familly Dr. and also to the Dr. that is going to do my knees....I was sure releived to hear the good news...I didn't think anything was wrong but you always are wondering as we get older....Now I am going to see my family Dr. and see what else he has to say and go from there....So far so good.....I am kind of upset as on Tuesday I had to give up pool for the day as the time warner cable guy came and tuned up the signal for our High Definition cables.....Now it comes in great again so the world is still going around....Now you can see it doesn't take much to keep the old fat boy happy....Later....