Saturday, August 22, 2009

Still in Florida

I just want to know just where all the time has gone???..We have been in Florida a little over a week and it seems like we just got here....I know that the GIRLS have done a lot of catching up and Don (my brother-in-law) and I have talked a lot of computer talk...We have managed to acquire some new TOYS and are learning just how to run them...You know the old saying"Boys and their toys", well we fit the bill, especially for a couple of old guys, but we won't talk about that...

I promised to put some pictures on for you and haven't really taken many(don't know why) but will put on where we are staying...Also a couple of pictures of the peacocks that are running wild in the neighborhood...They just strut around like they own the place....As I said we are getting to see some different sites for sure...I also know that we are going to have to start getting things around to pack and go home in a day or so...Oh well all good things have to end some time...Keep well...