Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here in Florida

I know that I need to catch up on my blog, but we're having too much fun and visiting...We really haven't done anything exciting but doing some shopping and just generally looking around....It sure is nice to see all the family that is here in Florida...We have had an addition since last year our great niece having a baby named Aidin....It's fun to have a new baby around to see them laugh and just what all they can get into so fast...

We get to see all kinds of new animals every once in a while when we are here...You never know just what you are going to see next...We found out that a funny looking animal was coming across the yard and going down the block a couple of times a day....So we kind of watched for it an Don(brother-in-law)saw it under the car resting....He moved the car and I got a picture of it...We looked it up and found that it was a Nutria...Everyone thought it was a muskrat, but I told them that it would be the biggest muskrat I ever saw and a record breaker for sure...I put a couple of pictures in the blog and they don't do it justice...They also have a lot of peacocks that run wild in the neighborhood and will try to get a picture of them to put on the blog later...Keep smiling....