Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spinning Wheels

Did you ever get the feeling that you were spinning your wheels???..That's how I have been feeling lately...It seems that I am busy all the time but never get anything done...I don't know where the time goes, it just does...I have gotten to play pool the last few days of the week and seem to have done quite a bit of just running around here and there...Course I have been up to the hospital several times to see Bill Saubert(one of my friends in the park)...I have also been trying to figure out what not to take on our little vacation that's coming up...I usually take too much stuff that I don't need or use...I know that Marilyn will have things figured out about what to take for both of us, so not going to worry too much...I will have access to Internet when we get to Florida so will take the new laptop to give it a test...We did go to breakfast this morning as usual and had a good meal and good conversation...Afterwards we went to Wal-mart to do some shopping so we wouldn't have to go later...It seems it's not too busy early Sunday mornings, at least at this time of year...Not so later when the Winter Texans come in...HA HA...Life's good anyway...