Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here in Florida

Well we made it to Florida just fine...We managed to drive in rain for a while in upper Florida...That was an experience that I haven't had in quite a while....It was almost a blessing, we haven't seen rain in a long time...We really had a good trip with no problems at all on the road, good places to stay and always able to find some good places to eat.. HA HA...You know me and food..

This morning the girls, (Marilyn, Shirley, Teresa)went SHOPPING and left Don(my brother-in-law) and myself alone to go to the TOY store and do our own shopping...That way we won't get in each others way...HA HA..I am also going to try to keep up with the blog as best I can, so bare with me for the next few days... I am also going to try to get some pictures and put them on later...