Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ready to go????

Well I guess I am ready to go on our vacation...I just got every thing packed that I think I need...Now I just have to go over it and take out about half of it and it will be right...I know that we are ready just to get away for a little while...Maybe it will rain here if we leave and go where they have rain...HA HA...I don't have to worry about the place as Gene will be here and see after the house and yard and gather the mail so that's a blessing....

I have gotten to play pool yesterday and today at least before we leave tomorrow, so that will have to hold me over till we get back...I kind of feel bad leaving before I got to bring Bill Saubert home from the hospital, but they still don't know what his problem is..At least I asked Don Howard to bring him home when Bill is able to come home...

Well we leave in the morning so you won't see any thing on here for a few days till we get to Florida and a little rested up...Keep us in your prayers and everyone keep healthy...