Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Plans!!!

I got to go to Siesta Village Park and play pool this afternoon for a while..Are you surprised??? As they were working on putting in a new air-conditioner in the office, they had the electric in the building turned off...Therefore they couldn't run the air in the little hall for cards....I didn't manage to stop and COOK some food for a late lunch on the way home from playing pool....Marilyn loves when I COOK food as there isn't any dirty dishes or clean up...I got to call my brother-in-law in Florida to wish him a happy birthday and ask him if they were going to be around home or if they were doing any thing special in a week or so for a week or so...He said no so I ask him if we could come over and play and see their new house...I told him I hadn't told Marilyn yet cause I didn't want to be packing for days and days...I finally did ask her tonight if she wanted to get away for a while and now she's all excited( so am I )..She said that she thought something was up cause of the way her sister talked tonight when they were on the phone...If you read this sis you will probably hear about it tomorrow... HA HA...I better quit while I'm ahead so will sign off for today..