Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I need to kind of catch up on the blog for the last few days although not much to say has happened...We managed to go to Wal-Mart on Friday at least....You never know they may have moved something and you would have to find it again...We always seem to find something to look at every time so they must move things..HA HA...I managed to go to Snow to Sun and play pool Saturday afternoon so that was great...I always gain some great knowledge (gossip) when I get around some pool players...Some one always hears about some of the pool players that are up north and how they are doing...Sometimes it's good and some times it's bad, but at least we are able to kind of keep up with some of them...

This morning we was able to have breakfast with Jim and Marge at out usual cafe...As always good food and good conversation, a great way to start the day...Afterward we came home and just relaxed...Marilyn did go up to the little hall and play cards this afternoon...I just stayed home and watched TV.(Exciting HEH)...Well it was too hot to do any thing outside(broken record) and besides I didn't want to do much anyway...

I did talk to Don Howard Saturday and he said that they would be in this week...I said that as bad as I wanted to see them , they were crazy to come when it was so hot...He said he needed to warm up as it has been too cold up there..I am sure he will warm up when he gets here...Later..