Thursday, September 24, 2009

Almost the end of the week

At almost the end of the week and I haven't put anything on the blog for a few days...I know that I am slipping up by not putting down something, but when nothing too exciting happening it's kind of hard...I have been playing pool almost every day at one park or the other, so at least that's happening...Marilyn has played cards on a couple of days...It's been raining every so often and it's kind of keeping us some what contained, but that's alright cause it's been dry for so long it's nice being wet....HA HA...Don Howard and I have been playing pool in the evening up at the little hall also...The other night I slipped on a slick spot stepping over a water puddle and fell...I didn't get too hurt (just my pride mostly) but have been kind of sore for the last few days....Of course my joints are kind of sore due to the change in weather...Most of the residents in the park are complaining of soreness due to the weather, so I'm not the only one....Oh well.....