Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It can rain

It sure is nice to be able to see some rain in the valley again...We did get to see some when we were in Florida, but of course it isn't the same as getting it here...I know that the air is a lot cleaner and I didn't' mind the car getting dirty from the roads...

I have been able to go play pool over the last couple of days...My old bud Don Howard and I went to Siesta Village today..We had quite a group today and as always it was fun...I know that I need to get some computer work done one of these days...I have some new software that my brother-in-law in Florida got for me...We did some HORSE TRADING while we were there on computer stuff...I have yet to send him what I traded to him as I just have been lazy and haven't gotten it all ready...Almost though just waiting on one thing to come in so I can send every thing all at once....