Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Play

Well I went to coffee up and the hall this morning to listen to the latest news that everyone had heard...I forgot to count the number that were there so I could put it on the blog, but that's ok, just let everyone up north wonder how many they are missing...HA HA..After coffee, I went home and Marilyn had my breakfast done and I was ready...I didn't eat a donut up at coffee just waiting for my breakfast....Afterward we had to go the Wal-mart because it had been several days since we had gone and they might have moved something...Of course we did need some stuff also so it's all good....This afternoon I and my old bud Don Howard did go over to Siesta Village and play pool while Marilyn played cards, so it did work out after all...Life's good, what more can I ask for!!..