Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here comes the heat again

Well this week so far it's been quite hot and muggy...All the moisture that we have had recently is in the air and ground is now combined with the temperature becoming HOT again...I guess we are never satisfied as we are always wanting something different than what we have...I guess that's just part of life for us old folk....This evening we got another small shower but it didn't amount to much, just made things humid...At least it cooled the air down....

I have been playing pool the last couple of days with my old bud Don Howard and I going to other parks that have air conditioned pool halls....Marilyn and the card players played Tuesday afternoon in the little hall...While they were there the air conditioner quit cooling and she said that it got hot in the room very quickly....The motor was running but for some reason it wasn't cooling at all....She said that she wasn't going to play cards again until they fixed it or it got cool weather...I don't blame her at all....We will just have to wait and see how long it takes to fix it... Other than that all's well in Magnolia.....