Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't believe This!!!!!!

I just can't believe that it's been a week since I put something on the blog...I guess now that it's quit raining and that we are kind of getting out and going the time gets away from you...I can't say that we have done much exciting but what the hay at our age every thing can become an event....I have been playing pool of course at different parks three days a week but that will stop pretty quick as the regular players come back in from up NORTH...I don't want to take up their spot in the pool room...It is getting quite hot again and is sure muggy...Don Howard and I tried to play in the big hall one night but it was just too hot, so we are still playing in the little hall....The air-conditioner is trying to work but is not doing very well...I don't know if they are going to do much about it or not...When we said something to the manager about it , he just said that it won't be too long before it gets cooler weather....Kind of hard to believe when it's 98 degrees in the shade...Oh well