Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update for the Loring's

Well I can imagine every one is wondering what happened to us and the blog...Well I will try to bring you up to date a little...We have been in the process of buying another house for us to move to latter on in the year....It is in another park (Siesta Village) south of Weslaco...We didn't want to say any thing too early cause everyone we would see would say"When are you moving?" and we can't tell them cause we don't know ourselves...We have quite a bit of work to do on the house cause we want to change some things and of course repaint some walls...We have been working on it almost every day for a few hours and it is slowly coming along, but we have a long way to go....We are doing the work ourselves and we aren't as young as we use to be...HA HA...I have been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to play pool during the day with some of the other parks so you know I am trying...Gene (our son) has been doing some of the jobs that I can't or would have trouble with anymore so he has been a blessing for us....

The reasons for us to buy another home is varied and I won't go into them...Just keep us in your prayers and be patient with me on the blog...I will try to do better now that we are going public with the up coming move....We will still always love Magnolia Park and the people in it....We have always felt that we were a family and this move won't change that feeling with us....As I have said we don't know when we will move and we aren't in any hurry to leave....I will try to keep you informed as we go along....