Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Sunday

After Bible Study this morning we went to Sevilla's for breakfast with Jim and Margret...It was good as usual and is a treat on Sunday's for us...We then came home and read the paper and relaxed for a time....They came and got Marilyn later after one o'clock to come and play cards with the Sunday Card players...At 3 o'clock Johnny came and got me to go bird hunting....I gathered up my stuff and headed out the door for a fun afternoon....I put my hunting equipment in the back of the truck and got in the passenger seat up front and was immediately licked all over the side of my face and ears by the two dogs of Johnny's (Luke and Copper)...I guess they were glad to see me...We went out to our usual place that was too muddy yesterday but was OK today....We managed to shoot our limit but could only find 28 of them....The weeds were just too high and thick and the dogs were give out....So was I by the time we got home....So it was a good day for sure....Life's great if we can just keep on keeping on....