Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Update

My oh my how the time flies by...The last week has just gone by so quickly and I didn't write any thing down on the blog...I will try to fill in for some of the week....Of course I went and played pool for a few days in other parks...Don Howard didn't go with me this week though as Barbara hasn't been feeling quite up to par and Don didn't want to leave her too long...Being Don Louks and Sally are here now, Don went with me to play and to see all the guys at the other parks...You know that Marilyn and I just had to visit Wal-mart a couple of times cause they may have moved some things...HA HA...

Last week was very hot again, but last Friday night it rained about 1 inch so it was wet around here and humid...I know that it was muddy enough that we couldn't go bird hunting cause we couldn't get to the field where we hunt....Oh well Marilyn says that I shouldn't shoot those little birds any way...I just tell her that some of them will die cause of too little feed or some other reason, so why not have some fun and utilize some of them for meat....I don't keep any , but I give all my birds to the Elks lodge and they have a game feed once or twice a year...Nothing is wasted that I can help...