Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kind of Upset

Well I haven't written any thing on the blog for a few days cause I am kind of upset with Dr.s in general....After all the tests that they have given me and I passed OK, they want a couple more before they  will give me the go ahead on the surgery for my knees....Some times I think that they must have a car payment to make and I am handy for the charge...I guess I just have to laugh about it and go along.....It's just that my knees are telling me to get this done NOW....I don't want to have it last all summer and healing into the fall before I am 100 percent.....Come to think of it at my age I will never be at 100 percent again....Oh well...I just don't want it to drag out....The next appointment is next Monday afternoon so we'll see what happens then.....

The Dr. told me that he wants to do one knee at a time....He will do the second one a couple of weeks after the first if every thing goes well with the first....I know that I am looking forward to it but am dreading it also....I know that every thing will be better after the healing has been done....I am still able to play a little pool a couple of times a week but it's getting harder to be on my feet for any length of time so have to watch it...The knees tell me just how long, what a bummer....I am kind of enjoying riding the carts around in Wal-mart thou cause my knees aren't hurting and I can go see any thing I want to like I use too...Life is still good if we just don't give up....Later....