Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update

Well I have been kind of busy for the last week or so since I wrote with Dr.s and such....Kind of frustrated with every thing to do with them....As I said last time the next appointment was with a sleep Dr.....They wanted to run some breathing test and sleep test to see if I have sleep apnea.....So last week was spent running back and forth taking test an such....I had to spend two nights at the sleep center with a couple of dozen wires and a breathing mask on....Try sleeping in a strange bed and all that junk on you...Not too good of a deal I must say.....Well it turns out that they say I do have sleep apnea and today they brought out the machine for me to see how I do at home....Now I have to try it and my next appointment with  Dr. is in two weeks....So no surgery at least for two or three weeks at a minimum..I guess all things have a reason so will just have to bare with the program.....

Well at least I can say that we had rain today and it was sure welcomed...We have been so dry the mosquitoes even left the country...I  suppose they will come back now looking to make up for lost time...Till next time....