Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Week gone By

This week has been quite an experience for me and quite varied to say the least....It all started off great with the usual Wal-mart tours and pool playing and then Wednesday night I came down with something...I never felt real bad but I didn't feel to chipper either...I stayed pretty close to the bathroom for a couple of days...On the second day I felt a lot better but didn't do any thing just to be sure...I tried to be a good boy and stay away from every one as much as possible...When I did feel better the boys ask me to go bird hunting so I went and enjoyed the fresh air just to get away....I kind of set off to my self for the first time just to be sure and give them some space in case I would maybe give them something but I felt great for an old fat boy again...We didn't get a lot of birds but it was nice to go and enjoy the out doors while I can...The first season of bird hunting was over today (Sunday) and we didn't go , but we have thoughts of maybe trying to get out the second season some time the latter part of December...The only thing is it probably will be cold then and I am kind of chicken when it gets too cold anymore..HA HA...OH well it's all good anyway...