Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to catch up again

I can't believe that the time goes so fast...I really haven't done any thing that is exciting other than the usual stuff so I won't bore you with that ....I did go in this week and had my eyes checked for some new glasses...I have been having a little trouble with my eyes, nothing serious, but hope this will make things better when the new glasses come in....Isn't that exciting....I have been messing around with my VCR and DVD players and dubbing some tapes to DVDs ( at least trying to learn all over again as it has been a long time)...I have had fun and got to see some tapes that we had forgotten we even had....Some of the pictures were from many years ago when the kids were small and our folks were still alive...Many memory's were brought back...Today we went to church at Magnolia and enjoyed a great service as usual...We sure enjoy the teachings that Pastor Stacey brings to us...Well that's some of whats been going on ...I really will try to do better in the future...I know I have said that before but ??????????