Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Again???

I can't hardly believe that it's Sunday already...This week has just flown by...I would think that we have been busy and I guess we have in a way....We have had several friends come in from up NORTH and have spent some time with them...In addition to playing POOL several days and going to Wal-mart and doing some work around house (the weather has been just great) the time just goes by...I did go to one of my Doctors last Wednesday for a check up and he did some tests and informed me that I was cancer free as it had been 5 years since my surgery and radiation treatments and nothing has shown up in test....I am still quite excited about that report so just please forgive me for being late in blogging...This is the same Doctor that told me" I will see you in 6 months and stay away from Doctors in the mean time"....Well he gave me the same prescription again so it must work...

Oh I meant to write that I was able to go bird hunting for a couple of times this week also...On the first time wasn't so good as we went to a new place and it was none to good..Not many birds, just got a few...But on the second time we went to another new place and did a lot better, didn't limit out but could have if we didn't miss so many...HA HA...Oh well that's part of the fun..I guess when it is all summed up I was kind of busy all week....I love it...Life's good for this old fat boy...