Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Music Day

This afternoon I went up and listened to Diego up at the hall for a while...The crowd is slowly growing as the Northern people come in...There seems to be one or two or more every day now coming in....Most of them we don't even know yet but that will come in time I hope...It is kind of hard over here at Siesta in one way as there is so many more people, and I always have a hard time remembering names...It just takes me longer and they keep adding more before I even catch on to the ones that are here....At least I do know most of the pool players imagine that...Marilyn is getting kind of lined up for some card playing in the future so that's good...I sure need to get some more of my work done, cause later I won't have time for sure....The weather is sure good now and this is the time to strike before the real busy season....Oh who am I kidding, what gets done will get done and that's it...