Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still here and OK

I am sure glad that the weather man said tonight that it was going to dry up and not rain for the next several days....We are having a invasion of mosquitoes and nats...If the puddles and wet spots dry up that will help...Also they said that when it drys up some the will start spraying and that will help a lot....I know that I am ready to go out hunting again and where we go has been too wet to travel in or around...Well at least I have pool every other day or so and Marilyn has Wal-mart...Of course we have been able to go out and visit a couple of eating places so it's not all bad for sure....

This morning we went to Church over at Magnolia and my old bud Don Howard and Barbara were there...It was sure nice to see and talk to them again...He said that he may come over to Siesta on Tuesday afternoon to visit during afternoon pool...I am going to try an spend a little time with him before they go back up to Indiana and the cold...

One thing I need to mention when I had the new awning put on the front of the Texas room and had a cement drive pored under it I have at least been able to park the golf cart in the dry for a change...It sure makes it nice to have a dry cart and dry place to charge the batteries...I need to get a picture of it to put on the blog in the next few days (during some sunshine) ...Keep smiling...