Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here it is Sunday already

My I don't see how the time gets away from us so easily...It seems like just yesterday that I wrote on the blog....We have been kind of busy(although we haven't done much really)....Jim Vargason has been in the hospital since last Monday night and I managed to get up and see him and have several calls to him to cheer him up...He got out Friday night and is home now so things will be better for him and settle down a little bit....Of course we had to go to Wal-mart a couple of times to see if they had moved any thing... HA HA..I kind of wanted to go bird hunting this weekend but the guys that I go with must have had other plans as I didn't hear from them...Oh well that's the way things go sometime....At least this morning Church started over at Magnolia Park again for the season...I am so glad of that as we sure missed going over the summer....It was a small group but sometimes that is good as you get to visit afterward and catch up on things from the summer...Tomorrow we are having a pot luck here at Siesta for the residents with Brock's and hamburgers...Every one brings a dish and shares with the group....I know that it will be fun...We are still learning peoples names and putting faces to the names....It will soon be a lot harder as more of the people come in from up NORTH for the season....Oh well it's all in fun anyway.....