Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great Weekend

Well the last few days have been great not just the weekend...I got to play pool both Thursday and Friday afternoon....I took Marilyn to Wal=mart on Friday morning so she was happy....Saturday afternoon I got to go bird hunting and got in some great shooting fun...I didn't hit every one but had fun at every shot...Sunday morning we went to Church Service at Magnolia (which was very good) then on to breakfast where we met Jim and Margret Vargason....We even made a side trip to Wal-mart for a couple of items that we had forgotten Friday....In the afternoon I got a call from my hunting buddy, so we were off again to the fields to pursue the fast fliers again....We managed to fill our limits again and were home by 6;30...That's two days we have done very well...I guess it will be awhile before we will be able to go again as my hunting buddy will go to his deer lease next weekend to check on things there...Oh well I don't blame him...That will give me time to round up some more shells for the next trip...HA HA So all in all it's been a good week, what more can you ask...