Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still Busy

It seems like it's a never ending process with the house, but I know that it is just me wanting to get it all done...We just get something almost done and something else comes up that we didn't expect...I guess that is just the way things go any more....We have made quite a bit of head way...Today we got the last bathroom re tiled and just have to do the trim around the floor to be all done...They look great and Marilyn is happy with the new tile....We also found another soft spot in the floor in the living room and decided to replace a section of it...It also turned out well....I had some tile left over so we decided to tile under the washer and dryer space...I managed to get the dryer out and found that the exhaust vent and tube has to be reworked to some extent....I don't really like the looks of the dryer and am going to really check it out before I reinstall it for good...Maybe will have to replace it with a new one as it is quite OLD so might be the time to do it, just have to see...I think we are going to take a break tomorrow for a while as we need to visit Wal-mart to see if they have moved any thing and pick up some needed items...