Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some progress?

Well here it is a couple of days after Thanksgiving and I am still full....The food was just great at the hall and was shared by all the Magnolia Family that cared to participate...Then it was just relaxing watching TV in the afternoon(to full to do anything anyway)...

Friday morning the carpet layers came about 10 AM and started to work...It was after 2 PM before they got done...They did a great job...I couldn't have ask for a better one so I was pleased....Today I took Marilyn over to see the work on the house that Gene and I have been doing and for her to see the new carpet....She has been kind of layed up with some pulled mussels in her leg and hip...I have been trying to keep her from straining too much so she can heal up so to speak...She said that now she knows how I feel with my knees hurting...I wouldn't wish that on any one though...I think that she kind of perked up when she saw the new carpet and how well the colors in the room matched...I am happy she is happy...We started to put some of the furniture back in the rooms after we vacuumed the lint and loose threads from the carpet...Well it's a start and a long way to go to the finish....I am glad we have time on our side....