Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moving Along Now

Well this last week we have moved along fairly well...Marilyn finally decided what flooring she wanted down in the kitchen....I wanted to try to get it down before we had the carpeting installed...We managed to get the carpet ordered Wednesday and it will be several days before it gets here from the factory to be installed....That gives us time to get the kitchen flooring down...Oh by the way she picked out the color of milk chocolate for the carpet...Being she did pick out the flooring, we had to remove the washer and dryer and move every thing out of the way in the kitchen to be able to put the flooring down...She finally decided to have the same pattern in the kitchen as in the bathrooms.... I was so glad cause I knew that it would be easier to install than linoleum, being we have an island in the kitchen...We got started on it today and Gene is doing a great job...I am helping out as much as I am able...Some times I just get in his way so I wind up doing some other job that has to be done any way....He got most of it done before he and I just gave out for the day....There is always tomorrow....I am sure the carpet won't be in until next week some time and by then we will be ready for it....