Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thoughts

Well I got to go play pool today at a different park and had a great time...I bet you are surprised that I got to go Hey...At least I was out of Marilyn's way for a while...A big exciting day for sure...HA HA Coffee and rolls this morning and playing pool this afternoon....This evening I had a movie that I rented and we watched most of it...We really didn't get the plot, so about 1/3 of the way through it we just quit it...I was so disappointed in it...It was with Will Smith and I though it would be good,,It got a lot of awards, but it wouldn't have from me....By the way it was called 7 Pounds..If you get it good luck...

I thought I would put another picture from our vacation and will put some more on later...This was our middle son Jim and his wife Debbie, along with his grand daughter that was visiting for the day(our great grand daughter) her name is Justine Loring...One bit of info for you all of our great grand kids ( 5 ) are girls....Go figure...More later