Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday at Last

This is the day I can just kind of relax and boy have I...We went out to breakfast with a couple this morning at our Sunday cafe...We managed to see some of my friends from the pool league and caught up on what they had been doing....After that we came home and just watched TV and this afternoon watched a movie I had rented...Lazy day for sure..

I am going to put some pictures from our vacation on a few at a time...I don't want to bunch every thing up at once as I won't have any thing else to do or put on the blog...HA HA I want to start with the picture of my brother-in-law and his wife....This is Marilyn's brother that lives in Rogers, Arkansas...We stopped there and visited with them on the way back from Iowa and Nebraska....We had a nice visit and went out for supper with them and our nieces before we left..

I have been able to get out and play some pool at Snow to Sun park a couple of times when Marilyn wants me out of her way....I am sure glad to be able to have friends in other parks that have air conditioning in there halls to play with...