Thursday, July 23, 2009

Play Day

Well I got to go to Siesta Park and play pool this afternoon with the guys...Has a great time as usual...Am invited to go to Snow to Sun Park tomorrow and probably will...Marilyn was suppose to go and play cards this afternoon , but turned it down cause she keeps losing her voice...Had a little sore throat and she didn't want to spread it if was contagious...I don't think it was but it was up to her...She just kind of took it easy and at least I got out of her way for a while...I had a little bit of it myself last night but was a lot better this morning...I didn't feel I would spread it , so I didn't feel guilty about going...She is a lot better tonight so I think the rest did her good....

I felt guilty about the other boys pictures so tonight I am going to put on my youngest son's picture with his boys....The oldest one is Garett, the next is Seth the youngest, and Zane is seated....All I know is the boys are growing up too fast....It is sure making me feel OLD when ever I am around them...I just wish I had 1/2 as much energy as they do....I guess at one time I did but have used it all up....