Sunday, January 19, 2014

Flying Time

The title is just what it says, oh how the time is flying bye...I didn't realize how long it had been since I had put any thing on here....There is so much going on with pool leagues and taking Marilyn to Walmart and HEB....I have even started to play shuffleboard on Wednesday nights here at Siesta....They have a game called horse collar that is a fun game and I kind of enjoy it, so that's another night away from home for a couple of hours....I guess I need to take advantage of all this while I can , cause when all the northern people go home, I will only have pool for a coupe of nights a week and a lot more Walmart....HA HA...Oh well I don't care just as long as we are having some fun along the way....Well at least I put something on here so the one or two people that read this will have something to read and not get on me for not writing....LOL....Till next time.....Keep safe and keep smiling....