Monday, January 6, 2014

Are we up north?

I just can't get over how cold it is here in deep south Texas this early....Usually we have a couple of weeks late in January that we call winter and then it warms up and back to normal....Not this year it seems to have been cold or at least very cool for the last couple of months....I don't know what is happening to this weather all over the country...Oh well I guess we just have to grin and bare it as there is nothing we can do about it but complain, but then we always seem to have something to complain about one way or the other....Oh the joys of getting OLD...HA HA......

Well the busy season is here with all the pool leagues and other activities that are going on...I guess we need to enjoy them all while they are here to enjoy....I mean we have to make hay while the grass is green in other words...It sure is nice to be able to see all the old friends that are down here in deep south Texas for the winter season, cause we won't get to see them in the summer and we miss them for at least 6 months or more unless we get pictures or keep in touch on Facebook or email....Oh well I'm trying to put something on here once in a while to let a few people know I'm still here...More later...