Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weather Check

I am tired of this weather being up and down every few days and am looking forward to some nice weather from here on out....I guess I will keep my fingers crossed about that , but I think that would bother my pool shooting some what so like everyone else , I will just take what comes...I haven't gotten out much except to play pool and take Marilyn to Walmart or  to HEB.....Exciting heh.... Oh Well at least the last Dr. visit last week he did tell me not to come back for 6 months.....HOORAY for that....I have also being trying to lose some weight and having SOME success, but it sure comes off slower and harder than it went on...HA HA..Well the pool leagues will be winding up at the end of this month so that means some things will be slowing down and I can get some things done around the house that I have been neglecting......Tomorrow I have to go to Magic Valley and be a referee for the Olympics men's pool....I usually go to watch them anyway, so at least I will have a purpose for being there....I would like to go over and watch the women play at Victoria Park but will have to see when I get off duty first...That's about it for now...Later...